„KARTEX” S.C. 34-480 Jabłonka, ul. Spółdzielców 1
Pursuant to Article 13(1-2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (Official Journal EU L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that as of May 25, 2018:
Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is: Firma Usługowo-Handlowa “Kartex” sc with its registered office in Jabłonka 34-480, ul. Spółdzielców 1, REGON number 120379831, NIP 735-268-18-47.
Administrator's contact details
You can contact us:
- at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing, by sending correspondence to the following address: Firma Usługowo-Handlowa “Kartex” sc ul. Spółdzielców 1, 34-480 Jabłonka
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Krystyna Pierożek is responsible for the protection of personal data. The Data Protection Officer who can be contacted:
- at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- by phone: 18 26 528 20, from from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
- in writing, by sending correspondence to the following address: Firma Usługowo-Handlowa “Kartex” sc ul. Spółdzielców 1, 34-480 Jabłonka, with the note “Inspector for Personal Data Protection”
Purposes of data processing: legal basis and legitimate interests of "Kartex"
The personal data received from you are used primarily to take the actions required to take over the implementation of your order for the execution and delivery of ordered wooden elements, including drums, etc. during the execution of the order in the documentation flow adopted by the company.
Personal data may also be used for marketing purposes, in correspondence explaining technical problems related to the products we manufacture and for the purposes of debt collection, court, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
Data processing is carried out in accordance with the applicable principles: legality, purposefulness, reliability, transparency and correctness, confidentiality and the principle of time limitation at your request to remove data from our system.
Persons who process personal data in an organizational unit must have a written authorization to process data granted by the Personal Data Administrator, and sign a declaration of confidentiality of such data.
Each person authorized to process personal data has their own ID and password, allowing them to log in to the IT system in which personal data is processed.
The technical requirements that the password must meet are specified in the IT System Management Manual.
Documents containing personal data are stored in paper form. Authorized persons store them in the data processing area in lockable cabinets.
If it is necessary to destroy paper documents containing personal data, they are destroyed by cutting in a shredder. Such a necessity arises immediately after the grounds for using these documents cease to exist.
The rules for the processing of personal data in the IT system are set out in the “IT System Management Manual” used to process personal data in Firma Usługowo-Handlowa “KARTEX” sc Maria Karlak, Grażyna Karlak.
We process data in the following categories:
- identification data related to the establishment and course of the employment process
- data necessary for the proper conduct of service activities,
- correspondence data: postal address and electronic address for the transfer of information.
Personal data may be accessed by IT service entities authorized under the entrustment agreement and public administration bodies authorized to obtain such information under the law. Personal data may be disclosed to entities providing postal or courier services, with the help of which the delivery of correspondence is carried out.
Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to fulfill the statutory obligation imposed on the Administrator.
You have the right to:
- access to the content of your data and receive a copy and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processed data,
- file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Right to object
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer your personal data.
Information about the requirement or voluntary provision of data and the consequences of not providing them
Providing personal data is a condition for accepting your order for execution and delivery of ordered wooden products, including drums. Failure to provide the necessary data will result in the inability to accept the order for performance.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in the field of personal data protection: Office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
F.U.H. Kartex s.c.